Sunday

MONDAY'S HUM (01-07-07)

TIMES-ARGUS ANTI-CHRISTIAN?
BARRE REVEREND ACCUSES PAPER OF BIGOTRY
In a scathing attack, Rev. Ralph W. Howe suggests that the central Vermont daily has an obvious anti-christian agenda.
To their credit, the Times-Argus published the letter. Read it here.


GRANT ENABLES VT. FARMERS TO LEARN SPANISH
Brattleboro Reformer article illuminates increasing need for Vt. farmers to hablo espanol.


YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE AN ATHEIST!
Great thoughts on the dynamic between atheists and Christians from one of our favorite sites, the fun and informative SHE'S RIGHT.
Hi Charity. Love the new look! It's crisp and clean and has so much...flava!



FUNNY STUFF AT THE ST ALBANS MESSENGER
The night before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and where do I start
For I live in a town without a Wal-Mart

I know it’s my fault, I’m a last minute shopper
I thought I’d find all of my gifts at Price Chopper

But when I arrived, to my eyes did appear
That the shelves were all empty, except for some beer

Well, that just won’t do, the kids are too young to drink
So I hopped in my car and I started to think

I drove to the places, all the stores that I know
But nobody carried the new GI Joe

My cell phone started ringing, On No! It’s my spouse
She screamed, ‘you better come home with that Barbie doll house’

And as I drove on, the truth became clear
There aren’t any places to buy toys around here

So that’s enough of my issues
Now I’ll say my good-byes

And I’ll buy them all cutting boards
From As The Crow Flies

Scott Wells
St. Albans



FIVE CORNERS UPDATE - Essential collection
Was able to polish an entire set of Gunucci silverware at the Essex Junction Five Corners Light this morning.
Was not able to sort them back in the tray 'cuz the stupid light changed, which irked me.

You know, sometimes the Essex Junction Five Corners Light changes too quickly!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUM

Are you surprised the Barre Times-Argus is anti-christian. Those liberal godless secular progs are well known lately for being without a soul.

Wake up and smell the witch hazel!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chick
You need to lighten up
Bitter,bitter,bitter

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found the five corners to be a great place to do my bills.
There is plenty of time to fill out and seal them before the light changes and the post office is right down the street.
I love all the things that you do at the five corners, especially the balloon ride.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW LOL!!!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BLOGPILE
  • Burlington Pol
  • Gone but not forgotten
  • Shatter Nicely
  • SNARKY BOY/Broadsides
  • Seven Days Blogs
  • Collectors Item
  • Vermont Tiger
  • Rational Resistance
  • ibrattleboro.com
  • Vermont Buzz
  • Vermont View
  • VermontNewsGuy
  • Vermont Digger
  • Vermont Gardener
  • Blazing Indiscretions
  • Green Mountain Daily
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Essex Junction, Vermont

    Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. ~Erma Bombeck

    Powered by Blogger