FRIDAY'S HUM (02-23-07)
HUM NARROWS DOWN OSCAR WINNERS
It's probably one or the other.
- Best actor - Forest Whitaker or Peter O'Toole ( Pete O'Toole is the sentimental fave )
- Best actress - Helen Mirren or Judi Dench ( Mirren's a lock )
- Best supporting actor - Eddie Murphy or Alan Arkin ( Murphy's law )
- Best supporting actress - Jennifer Hudson or Abigail Breslin ( Hudson's hot! )
- Best Director - Marty Scorsese or Clint Eastwood ( Marty's due -big time! )
- Best documentary - An Inconvenient Truth or Jesus Camp ( Truth. Period. )
- Best foreign - Pan's Labyrinth or Water ( Nobody pans Pan's )
- Best animated - Cars or Happy Feet ( Cars takes the checkered flag. )
- Best picture - Babel or Little Miss Sunshine ( Babel wins. We think. )
OSCAR CONTEST ON 620 WVMT
Winner gets season pass to Palace 9 theatres. Nice.