Friday

SATURDAY'S HUM (03-24-07)

WELCH SELLS OUT; VOTES FOR WAR FUNDS
HUM PREDICTION RIGHT ON !
PETER PRATER'S CAMPAIGN BABBLE MEANT NOTHING
Man, I would not want to be Peter Welch just about now.
The left hates him 'cuz they feel he let 'em down.
The right hates him because...well, just because.
The middle hates him because most of the middle just don't trust them lawyer types.
So - it sucks to be PW. Welcome to Washington, Pratemeister. Well done.
Even Mark Johnson admitted, on Vermont This Week, that Welch is playing with fire, or something like that. Yeah, maybe!

The Kirby Mountain blog says about Welch: " Tell him how sorry you are that he won't be re-elected in 2008."

Wow. So there.

FIVE CORNERS UPDATE
Fell asleep at the Essex Junction Five Corners light and dreamed that Peter Welch had promised to bring me a giant yummy caramel sundae.
In the dream I waited and waited but still no sundae. Finally Peter came to my car window (still in the dream) and said the ice cream shop was out of caramel, out of nuts, out of cherries and...out of ice cream!
I remember saying to him, "I don't believe you", and then I woke up, feeling weird.
It was a creepy dream and I'm glad the light changed so I could get out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BLOGPILE
  • Burlington Pol
  • Gone but not forgotten
  • Shatter Nicely
  • SNARKY BOY/Broadsides
  • Seven Days Blogs
  • Collectors Item
  • Vermont Tiger
  • Rational Resistance
  • ibrattleboro.com
  • Vermont Buzz
  • Vermont View
  • VermontNewsGuy
  • Vermont Digger
  • Vermont Gardener
  • Blazing Indiscretions
  • Green Mountain Daily
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Essex Junction, Vermont

    Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. ~Erma Bombeck

    Powered by Blogger