WEDNESDAY'S HUM (04-25-07)
TOP 9 HUMMERS OF THE WEEK
- UVM HUNGER STRIKE - Heck, with the obesity rate on campus rising steadily, maybe more of these kids should go on a hunger strike.
- VERMONT IMPEACHMENT INITIATIVE - Since the legislature has had such a great session, achieving all its goals, why not focus on the impeachment thing. They deserve it.
- SENDING PRISONERS OUT OF STATE - Can't we bring 'em back and have them work on the crumbling roads and bridges?
- BURNING QUESTION OF THE WEEK - Why did Joe Trapani leave the men's hoop team? Why? Why? Why? If anyone knows...
- NEAL LUNDERVILLE - We saw him talking to the lunch lady the other day. What do you think they were discussing?
- BURLINGTON DEPARTMENT HEADS - So the head of Burlington Electric makes 110K and the library director makes 67K. Hmmm.
- VERMONT MAPLE FESTIVAL - It's this weekend. Would you drive 20 miles to slurp a yummy maple creemee while listening to Banjo Dan and the Midnight Plowboys. We would! (By the way - they're playing Saturday afternoon)
- MARSELIS PARSONS CELEBRATES FORTY YEARS ON CHANNEL 3 - Story here.
- THINKING PERENNIALS? - Vermont's own Leonard Perry's website is blooming.