Monday

FIVE CORNERS UPDATE
Fell asleep at the Essex Junction Five Corners light and dreamed that Peter Welch had promised to bring me a giant yummy caramel sundae.
In the dream I waited and waited but still no sundae. Finally Peter came to my car window (still in the dream) and said the ice cream shop was out of caramel, out of nuts, out of cherries and...out of ice cream!
I remember saying to him, "I don't believe you", and then I woke up, feeling weird.
It was a creepy dream and I'm glad the light changed so I could get out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BLOGPILE
  • Burlington Pol
  • Gone but not forgotten
  • Shatter Nicely
  • SNARKY BOY/Broadsides
  • Seven Days Blogs
  • Collectors Item
  • Vermont Tiger
  • Rational Resistance
  • ibrattleboro.com
  • Vermont Buzz
  • Vermont View
  • VermontNewsGuy
  • Vermont Digger
  • Vermont Gardener
  • Blazing Indiscretions
  • Green Mountain Daily
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Essex Junction, Vermont

    Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. ~Erma Bombeck

    Powered by Blogger