APRIL 12, 2011
That seems to be the way to go these days for the burglar set. Every time we turn around, SDE is getting ripped off again. The latest was in March when the robbers hit the Waitsfield shop.
We've got a suggestion. Remember those jungle nets from the old films where bad guys would be walking through the forest and suddenly - Whoosh - they're entangled high above ground, helpless as babies. Wouldn't that be cool if the alarms went off at Small Dog Free Electronics, cops came and the bandits were swingin' in the nets. Just a thought.
Guess we weren't the only ones incredulous about the multiple break-ins.
Here are thoughts/comments about SDE from the WPTZ.com website.
The following are comments from our users. This is not content created by WPTZ.com.
- He's looking for the insurance money again. Sounds like a lot of people in my congregation, looking for a handout until the new system comes
- The police must be begging this guy to get some adequate type of security system. I propose motion detectors with pop up machine guns, sure you might have to mop up a little afterwards but it will never happen again!!
- no i think he'd like to get robbed once more before he finally does something real. maybe twice.....
- when is this loser, don mayer, going to wake up & smell the apple-flavored coffee!?! any dog, disregardless of size, is more intelligent than this ultra-maroon...
- Time to get 2 great big junk yard dogs to watch the store.